Thursday, February 08, 2018

1998 Camaro

Camaro
I bought a new lens today. Nothing special, a very cheap zoom lens, the Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro, got it for 950SEK. This was the first photo I took with it. A 1998 Camaro. I chatted with the owner for a while, he asked me a few technical questions about photography. Then when I showed him a few flickr snaps from a car meet last year, he spotted a photo of his 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle. After that I took out the nifty fifty and shot a bokeh-panorama of his red Camaro. Tried my best to explain that technique while firing away at f/1.8.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

A cool car!

Hull and Hereabouts said...

A cold car!

Lowell said...

Our youngest daughter bought a 1970 something Camera, in 1984. It was a total piece of junk; cost me hundreds and hundreds of dollars and we never could get it fixed. This looks like a nice one, though.