Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Tied Cottage and Hay Bales

Drängstugan Hay Bales
Tied cottage, (drängstuga), at Skattegården, one of the properties at the tiny hamlet Ormsta in Haninge. A bit off the beaten track so there's usually no one here other than the people living in the area, I met two of them out walking their dog. The road ends here so if were to travel by car to Ormsta this is where you turn around. If you are on foot, or bike, like me, you can continue on the old gravel path that will take you to Husby where there's a popular golf course.

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a lovely autumn image!

William Kendall said...

Excellent composition, Stefan!

Lowell said...

I think you know I"d continue on that old dusty road to the golf course! :) Lovely photo of that house. It reminds me of my great grandparent's house...can't remember the name of the place but it was a farm in south central Sweden.